- 2/17 Featured
Caesars to pay $44 million to leave Nevada Power
CARSON CITY — Caesars Entertainment Corp. has reached agreement to pay a $44 million “exit fee” to leave as a retail customer of Nevada Power and purchase its own power supplies on the wholesale market. In a stipulation filed Thursday with the Public Utilities Commission, ... [continue]
- 2/19 Tribes hope Trump’s ‘America first’ helps first Americans
- 2/18 Do certain Pa. casinos need a multimillion-dollar tax credit?
- 2/17 Game over? House speaker sues Florida Lottery over contract
- 2/17 Raiders president has no comment on possible financial backing for Las Vegas stadium
- 2/17 Calling all Frogger fans: Skill-based game at MGM this weekend